JANSON is a woman-owned small business that creates and executes targeted and successful strategic communications, branding and analytics programs to Department of Defense, military and civilian defense clients.
Founded in 1998, JANSON brings strategic know-how, experienced skill sets and a deep understanding of the military mission and its changing threat environment and operational priorities to ensure that all strategic and tactical communications and outreach activities deliver the right message to the right stakeholders at the right time.
JANSON stands out for its unique and trusted approach to client relationships: We build collaborative and integrated teams that are transparent to clients, and the same people you meet at the time of proposal will be the same individuals who shape the communications and branding strategies that deliver the results you need to achieve mission success. Our goal is always matched to our clients, and we use our agility, knowledge, experience and results-driven process to quickly and cost-effectively solve their most complex communications and branding challenges.
Clients choose JANSON to:
- Learn about the latest communications and branding strategies and tools to effectively tell their unique story.
- Launch a new product or capability offering.
- Develop and implement data-driven and measurable communications strategies that support and reinforce the larger organizational vision.
- Deliver customized data, analysis and assessments to drive informed decision-making.
- Optimize communications with internal and global stakeholders using innovative tactics and tools.
- Enhance community and stakeholder outreach and engagement efforts.
- Help improve internal communications processes so the organization’s vision, competency, goals and lines of efforts are clearly integrated across the organization and its stakeholders.
- Quickly create a communications strategy and targeted messaging to effectively address a sudden operational, PR or other crisis.